7) I am aware and enjoy living in the moment (I don't dwell
on future or past events).
I scored this question with a 2( which means sometimes), because I’m not really
enjoying life as I should. Unfortunately our past affects our present life,
therefore we aim to work to avoid that our future be equal to our past.
When I look back, I see a lot of things that I could avoid,
but sometimes I tried to live life at the moment and I forgot that the
consequences could be irreversible. Today I’ve the opportunity to improve my
lifestyle not by erasing the past, but by acting intelligently, with sense of
responsibility.
Today we face big challenges, the global warming, the
drought, the hunger, the environmental problem; they all affect the world in
which we live. I am sure that we do not see things with the same eyes, but I
believe that if each of us puts of his part, our world can be better.
Personally, I want to
give the first step. I want to begin today.
Remembering that
every action, for simple that is, could give a positive and beneficial
result for all.
My first action will
be, to start planting trees and using less water of which I normally use. Our
actions can contribute to obtain a sustainable environment and a better life.
What will be the step you’ll take?
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario